The Fife Children & Young People’s Improvement Collaborative (CYPIC) supports Children’s Services staff across the Community Planning Partnership (CPP) to improve the quality and effectiveness of services.
Undertake continuous improvement to promote, support and safeguard the wellbeing of all children and young people in Fife.
- Promote The Model for Improvement as the overarching approach to facilitate change
- Connect improvement to strategic and local planning and priorities
- Support and empower staff at all levels to test and lead change
- Improve measurement, feedback and knowledge management systems
- Guide and support the spread and sustainability of work
- Support collaboration and networking opportunities across sectors.
Senior level managers and leaders from across Fife’s Community Planning Partnership.